Rehabilitation professionals, regardless of the setting, have unique needs and key challenges they must face—regulatory compliance, bundled payments, staffing and clinical outcomes. LW Consulting’s rehab specialists represent physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech language pathologists, along with healthcare administrators, environmental consultants, coders, billers, data analysts and statisticians. Our team has extensive experience in outpatient clinics, skilled nursing facilities, IRF and home health. We can provide independent, objective reviews and recommendations that can help you stay compliant, optimize your clinical outcomes, and streamline operations.
We do not provide therapy staffing, and we are not a contract therapy company. However, we can provide independent and objective reviews and recommendations that can help you stay compliant, optimize your clinical outcomes, and streamline operations.
Services will be tailored to your organization’s specific needs.
Regulatory and Compliance
- Independent Review Organization Services
- Clinical Documentation Audits
- Coding and Billing Audits
- Regulatory Updates
- Regulatory and Documentation Education
- Mock Surveys
- Compliance Plan Development and Review
- Staffing Assessments
- Operational Assessments
- Program Management Orientation and Education
- Program Management Oversight and Consultation
Clinical and Quality
- Quality Improvement Program Development and Review
- Clinical Outcome Review and Consultation
- Mergers and Acquisitions Support
- Litigation Support
- Denials Management
- HIPAA Consulting
- Expert Witness