Executive Search, Compensation, & Interim Staffing
Executive Search & Interim Placement
When your organization has an opening in a key management position, finding the right partner can be fundamental to achieving maximum stability and productivity. Whether the vacancy is planned or unexpected, LW Consulting, Inc. (LWCI) can assist in filling these roles with the best candidate to continue your organization’s development and growth. We believe in building quality, lasting relationships and putting the needs of our clients first – making us the source that healthcare organizations trust with finding the best professionals to join their team. We will work to fill your position and keep your operation moving forward, whether it be interim or permanent.
We offer short term and long-term placements in the following positions:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Interim Regional Director
- Executive Director
- Compliance Officer
- Nursing Home Administrator (NHA)
- Director of Nursing (DON) or Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
- Interim MDS Nurse
Talking about salaries and compensation is a taboo topic - especially at the highest levels of an organization.
But, proper not-for-profit governance focuses on providing boards of directors with quality information to support their decisions. This is especially true when it comes to compensation packages for individuals in leadership positions.
That is why it is so important for not-for-profit healthcare providers to consult with experts on the current trends in compensation practice across the country. Our team can provide the following:
- Analysis of compensation structure by region, position, and similar size of communities
- Comparison of religious versus secular providers in a region
- Analysis of compensation components (salary, benefits, bonus etc.) by position
- Comparison of executive comp to trends in the industry
LWCI can provide placements wherever you need them!
Our team has worked across the United States, placing interim and executive leaders that fit the culture of each organization.