Understanding an IRO
Looking for more information about Independent Review Organizations? Find out how LWCI approaches this role in the video below.
We often work with attorneys for providers in negotiating with the MACs, the OIG, federal prosecutors, US Attorneys and State Agencies in evaluating medical necessity, coding and billing procedures, and negotiating the adjudication of potential overpayment, denials, and disputed claims.
Our experienced team provides the statistical analysis, focus, comprehensive review, expert testimony, billing and coding support, and complementary services to help you turn the tide in your client's direction. Our staff has been accepted as experts in a variety of courts at the local, state, and federal level.
LW Consulting, Inc. uniquely blends its comprehensive knowledge of the healthcare industry with a proven ability to work as a partner with healthcare attorneys. We understand the ebb and flow of the legal process. We are flexible, responsive, and complete our work when and where it is needed.
Our services for attorneys include:
- Expert Witness Analyses And Reports
- Review And Critique Of Expert
Reports By Others
- Testifying Expert Services
- Consultation On Litigation Discovery And Strategy
- Financial Evaluation Of Contract Disputes
- Billing And Contract Disputes
Valuations and Fairness Opinions
- Business Valuations
- Fairness Opinions
- Fair Market Valuations
- Compliance Audits
- Medical Records And Clinical Reviews
- Independent Review Organization
- Overpayment Analysis
- Statistical Auditing with Extrapolation